LIBRARY AND AUDIO VISUAL LAB
There is a well equipped library in the college and audio video CDs are also available in the library.
The regulations for Library are as under -
- The students, who deposit Caution money, are instructed to get their Library Card after showing the receipt of the caution money payment.
- The books would be issued to the students after the notice issued by the Librarian.
- The students of Vid/ Ko-Vid /BA (honours)/MA, would be given TWO books each for a week time. The books, returned within the time, can be issued again for seven days.
- However the same book will not be issued for three times in a row.
- The audio- Video cassettes and CDs are also available for the students. These cassettes and CDS can be listened to and watched in the audio- visual lab during the library time.
- If the books is not returned within SEVEN days, a fine worth Rs 10/ per book per day would be charged.
- In case of books being misplaced, the Librarian would fix the fine according to the book price.
- To appear in the annual examination, the students will have to return all the books issue to them, in order to get the admission card for the exam.